Before you contact
us, please do the following:
- Be sure that you're
doing everything right. We all make mistakes sometimes... Be attentive.
- Look at the Help file: it may already contain an answer to your question.
A lot of people ask us something like "how do I:", though
the complete information is there.
- Visit the Process Them home page on the Internet at http://www.kadmy.com.
It's a good chance that you'll find a newer version of Process Them
But if you still have
a problem with Process Them and nothing else helps, please contact technical
support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inform us about the following:
- Process Them version (from "About" dialog)
- Process Them serial number (if you're a registered user)
- Where you got Process Them from (http or ftp site)
- Windows version (including service packs and other fixes installed),
US or international, OEM or not - computer information: CPU type and
speed, installed memory
- Description of
your problem (as much information as possible to describe the problem)
If you have any comments or suggestions for the future releases, please
don't hesitate to post them to us.